Thursday, April 30, 2009

Camping

Yeah,finally...Pn. Chew approving my camp proposal...for like 3 months I'm waiting for the approvement,finally I've got it....This year camp is on 8,9 and 10 of June...It falls on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday that is on the second week of holiday...The camp is at Sungai Dara Country Resort,Tg. Malim,Perak..It's near the river..so syok la weyh...The participants including the AJK will sleep in the tent...ALL THE PARTICIPANTS OK!!!! Except the teachers la of course...The activities quite lasak...for more information,ask me...haha...I hope skuad kawad perempuan PBSM majority can join...please daftar as soon as possible because many people want to join the camp..Be hurry...that's all...Actually,it's good to have a blog...so you can promote anything you want on your own blog...hahhahah...(lame)..chiao

No comments: