Friday, March 20, 2009

I miss my squad....

Saya tgk video kawad PBSM tadi dkt youtube...I cried u know...I still can't forget how dissapointed when we got 3rd place in school competition....can u please tell me how saya boleh lupakan kekalahan ini....I still want to kawad...I still want to jumpa all the squad members..I still want to feel the happiness that we have when we practising the kawad....I want to find a time machine that can bring back the days that we have been through before the marching competition...I still cannot forget the sadness of all of us when we heard the announcement...I still can remember how hard all of us cried when we knew the results...Saya masih lagi ingat bila kami semua menyanyikan lagu "sambareh" on the way nak pegi ke kantin...Saya masih boleh ingat mcm mana happynya kami waktu itu....Oh,please bring back that happiness to us...Oh,please....To all members of squad kawad PBSM 2009...I miss u all soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much......I want my family back.....I WANT MY FAMILY BACK!!!!!!!!!






No comments: